Friday 14 October 2016

No, I am not alone


CALLY: [telepaths] Hello [Sits up mentally, while her physical body remains in the gully. Smiles and picks up moon disc]

ORAC: You cannot stop me, child of Auron.

CALLY: Then why do you threaten me?

ORAC: Orac is my bridge. You stand before it, puny telepath.

CALLY: Yes, I know you now. My powers are in your dimension, and Orac's carrier waves are your bridge.

ORAC: The energy is building. I am ready to cross. Hungry dark to absorb the blazing suns.

CALLY: I will deny you.

ORAC: You are alone.

CALLY: No. The warmth you mock me with is here. [holds out moon disk] I am not alone. You will stay in your universe of darkness.

ORAC: You will not disconnect. You will not dis... [Cally's hand pulls Orac's key and it appears in Cally's hand on Zondar. She sits up, spilling moon discs that have clustered around her.]

Original via Lisa ...


Blake's 7, Season 2
Episode B2 - Shadow
Cally is played by Jan Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment