Tuesday 30 August 2016

No, there's something missing


TRAVIS: How long were Blake and his men in here?

PRELL: Five, ten minutes, not more.

TRAVIS: Five or ten minutes? They could have set demolition charges in thirty seconds. What were they doing in that extra time?

PRELL: Perhaps they had trouble getting them to work, sir.

TRAVIS: And why did they take you and your men out of here?

PRELL: I suppose they thought it was safer with us out of the way.

TRAVIS: No. No. There's something missing. I'm missing something. [pause] Do you still have the original construction plans for this room?

PRELL: They'll be on record, sir.

TRAVIS: And detailed diagrams of all the circuits?

PRELL: Yes.

TRAVIS: Good. I'm sending in a forensic team. I want a full catalog of every item in this room.

PRELL: But, sir--

TRAVIS: Everything must be accounted for.

PRELL: But, sir-- [breaks off as Travis turns to stare at him coldly.] Well, that could take months, sir, if it's possible at all.

TRAVIS: Prell, if I were you I'd make it possible. I want that catalog in twenty hours.


PRELL: Sir. [There is a ringing. Prell uses a handheld communicator, holding it alternately to his ear and throat] Yes? Right!

TRAVIS: What is it?

PRELL: They found something, under the rubble. I think you'd better come along.

-----------

Original via Tyger ...


Script via Hermit.

Blake's 7, Season 1
Episode A6, Seek-Locate-Destroy
Travis is played by Stephen Greif

No comments:

Post a Comment